Menu

november 2018

Go to All Things Wedding

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Re: november 2018

Postby futuremrskelly » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Cant believe how calm your being cillcakes! Its so excitin for you! My MOHs dad passed away today v sad. So im not really in wedding mode.

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:20 am

Oh no :( ah that's awful .such bad timing hun .typical. :/
Sorry to hear that xxx
You will be in wedding mode if anything your day will be a positive thing after everything x
Oh I'm sure the nerves will kick in hun ...just hoping not too bad . Maybe I'm in denial that it's next week lol .I'm same as you keeping lists .only way .have had 2 drop out in last few days and 4 added on .hope that's it .final payment over the next few days! X

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 am

Happy wedding week Cillcakes! Still as calm as can be? You must be SO excited!
I'm heading for my dress fitting today - looking forward to that!
Its my worst worry that people will pull out but what can you do! We have final numbers now 230 and 11 children. We will have people drop out last minute I suppose. I still feel like im forgetting something.

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Ah thank you hun ;) xxx
Collected dress today and going up to hotel later for final payment and meet the new person looking after us lol
I'm still calm very strange for me .
230 is lots ! That was around figure u started out with ?
Oh best of luck with fitting let me know how u get on x
Ye I'm same keep thinking I'm forgetting something but I'm sure we have it covered !! X

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:44 am

Oh wow so exciting! You must have butterflies! How was the new person? for the thousand time!
I think we invited in the region of 270! Dress fitting was great! Its pretty open at the back with a corset so they are taking out the corset and replacing with a zip and buttons, they are building it up too at the back to cover it in (fat back haha) Ive to go back on 22nd!
Someone told me recently to stand back on the day for about 10mins and take it all in - seems like a great piece of advice! We have to meet the video guy on Sunday..
You busy with appointments this week?xx

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:42 pm

A few little butterflies but so far so good .loads to do now. Pack kids clothes, mine and get all decor ready for hotel ! Tan & nails later x
Your dress will be gorg .back fat will u stop! I'm afraid my mummy tummy will be bursting out :) .im staying in hotel the night before I can't believe that's tomorrow .
Spent a fortune last 2 weeks it's madness !!
U all set x

DKPHOTO
futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:41 pm

You'll be that busy you wont have time for nerves!
Us girls have so much to worry about eh! Men dont care half as much as we do! Oh wow hotel will be fab ! If i'm not talking to you before then, have a great time,best of luck and thank you for all the chats and advice - have the best day xx

mudder1
New Wolly

Postby mudder1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi Girls, I was thinking about you all day yesterday Cillcakes, but I had no 3G so couldn't get on here. Hope you had the most amazing day;)
Sorry to hear about you MOH father futuremrskelly. You will get into the wedding mode next week! What date is your day again?
Then you'll be mrs kelly, no more future :lvs
We had the most amazing honeymoon. The cruise was just fab. We did loads of lovely things and met loads of new friends. Need to start saving now for next cruise :o0

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:12 am

Hi Mudder1! Hows married life?!
Ah thanks. She seems to be doing ok. Once shes happy I am too! Im 30th! 11 days to go! Eeek
Sounds fab, they say once you go on a cruise you'll always return to one!

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:12 am

Hi Mudder1! Hows married life?!
Ah thanks. She seems to be doing ok. Once shes happy I am too! Im 30th! 11 days to go! Eeek
Sounds fab, they say once you go on a cruise you'll always return to one!

PreviousNext

Go to All Things Wedding