[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
november 2018
Menu

november 2018

Go to All Things Wedding

mudder1
New Wolly

Re: november 2018

Postby mudder1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:04 pm

You won't feel those 11 days flying in;) Are you all sorted?
The cruise was just fab, loved every minute, we've been online since we got home looking for another one! No money, just dreaming really :o0
I brought back my green folder today and got my marriage cert, then went to the bank and changed my name :heartbeat:
Have to sort out all the rest of the stuff my name is on now!!! Soooooo much stuff!

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:11 am

Yeah I'm pretty much sorted just need to gather a few bits together that need to go to the hotel but ill do that this weekend. Ive to go for a dress fitting thurs n I'm hoping I can take it home sat or Monday at the latest. Working Monday and Tuesday so it will be a bit of a rush!
You might get a good deal..keep looking!
I plan on bringing my folder in the Monday after the wedding and having all that sorted - then go about changing my name. Licence is due for renewal in Jan so that will be first along with Bank! What other things need to be changed? Insurance?

mudder1
New Wolly

Postby mudder1 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 pm

I've changed banks, credit union, revenue, driving license. I've to wait to get the license and then photocopy it and send to insurance company(car and bike) I'll change household bills as and when they come up.
Passport is a pain in the ass, I've 5 years left on my irish one and 3 on uk one, but I cant change the uk one until the irish one is done. They're €80 and £80! Need to just get it done though, have to go get the form and photos etc.
It's just easier to hae it all done and then that's my name. It's really hard to adjust though, I've had my old name for 25 years!
Hope the dress fitting went well :heartbeat:
Less than a week now :hyper: :hyper:

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Ohhh myyy goddddd girls ! Had an AMAZING day !!!! I actually cannot believe how much i enjoyed it .still on a total high ! Thank you so much for all support and messages.

Weather fab.atmosphere fab. I just got into it all and danced the night away .prob could of mingled more but had a ball on dancefloor :)

Glad you had a fab honeymoon mudder1. I only got my passport sept.but def changing it lol

You next futuremrskelly wahoooooo
Xxxxxxx

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:26 am

Hi Ladies... 4 DAYS TO GO!! Agh I am SO excited.

I'm so happy you had a great day cillcakes. I have been thinking about you and wondering how your day was!

Fitting went well, its like a new dress - I am so in love with it! I cant wait to put it on.

I'm soooo relaxed I thought I was going to climbing the walls. Mr Kelly has been really sick all weekend! Hopefully he will be ok for Friday.

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Yay 4 days so exciting !!! Glad your nice & calm .
Enjoy every min x delighted about your dress !!!

Tks hun ye had a brilliant weekend .one or 2 things like not been booked into main bridal suite in main building as previous bride from day before still in even though it had been in contract .we stayed in another building .
I person cancelled day before. Few missing cards like mudder1 but i had such a great day i dont care ha
The dress i was so concerned about is in a ball dirty heee.
Enjoy every min it flys xxx

Wedding Print
futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Did ye have a post box?
That's a bit of a pain but at least you got sorted and it sounds like nothing could take from your big day!

cillcakes
Mini Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:59 pm

No didnt go with post box .his mam held onto them in a gift bag then we brought it up 2 the room x and got approx 5 presents

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:58 am

Ah ok, we are doing the same - my mam is going to take them. We've got a few presents already and people are being so generous.

Last day in work so prob wont be on after today!! Chat soon ladies x

mudder1
New Wolly

Postby mudder1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:37 pm

So pleased you had such a fab day Cillcakes :lvs It just goes so so quickly!!
Best of luck future mrskelly, hope mr kelly feeling better soon! Have the best day :xox

PreviousNext

Go to All Things Wedding