New Wolly

Re: november 2018

Postby 2018_wedding » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Yes :) what stage you at girl?

cillcakes
New Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:03 pm

yay :) have venue & band booked. head fried looking at photographers just want to get that booked and leave everything else for few months ha.how about ?

2018_wedding
New Wolly

Postby 2018_wedding » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:04 am

I have a lot organised!! Which has always been my way of planning but I do totally see what you are saying about leaving some things for later, because you want to stretch the fun and excitement out :)

I have venue, band, photographer and celebrant! O-O Meeting with a videographer this weekend! I'm sure there will be so so much to organise coming up to the time so I am very glad to have the big things out of the way (and deposits started which gets money out of the way too!) This will free up more time for the little DIY bits I look forward to doing for the day :)

cillcakes
New Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Oh your so organised that's brill .what date are u? where did u book :) .Ye going to try book photographer this week have 2 or 3 .I have never really organised anything lol .I'm having civil so need to organise that some stage.its down to saving then .eek.hoping to get bm dresses etc in January sales lol and diy stuff .I'm asked for Xmas decor to be up.im 16th prob bit early but sure it can kick of the season!!!

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:43 am

Hi Ladies!

Delighted to see a November 18 tread! I am getting married November 30th 2018!

So far i have : Church, Venue, Church Music, Band, Photo, Video, Cars, Make Up, and the Dress sorted! I only said yes to the dress about 2 weeks ago - i went along to a 2018 Bridal preview with no intentions of finding the gown but hey ho , i did! Currently looking into Wedding rings and Honeymoon!

OH might get a sterling silver ring apposed to White Gold to save a bit of money - for safety reasons he cant wear his ring to work and i don't think he'd want to wear it full time anyway - not a jewelry person!

Richard Gavin
cillcakes
New Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 am

another Nov 18 bride .congrats !!u are sooooo organised .I'm glad now I joined wol girls like you both will get me motivated.you are right to book things as better availability now and u can soak up the atmosphere being less stressed.

u got your dresswow .big congrats ...say it felt real then.i wouldn't know where 2 start .ha.need to lose my gut and stop eating easter eggs !! that's amazing u have your dress hope you enjoyed a bubbly celebration.

my oh is same with ring with work etc .where u thinking of honeymoon? Dec time ...love it!! I have 2 boys so thinking few days in disneyland Paris & fingers crossed Lil minimoon even here just 2 of us .

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:00 am

Thanks @cillcakes!

Yeah I am generally organised with everything - little OCD over here!

I found that when i started booking things i was saving a few bob by booking them early. I see my friend now she is getting married in April of next year and the band she waned is booked out. She is raging, so in a way i'm delighted i got in early & got the suppliers i need!

Yeah still cant believe it, and it just hit me when i was in the shop i suddenly realised it was real! how silly but that's the way it was!

Yeah we'll prob be going about Dec 2nd on Honeymoon! We were thinking abut a cruise and New York but its working out a bit expensive. We have budgeted for 3k honeymoon. If not we'll just go to 2 big cities in America, hopefully.

Ah Disneyland sounds lovely and there are some lovely places here for a minimoon.

Where are you having your big day?

X

cillcakes
New Wolly

Postby cillcakes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am

Ye you are right hun .wedding world totally new to me only engaged since Jan after years lol and booked venue in Feb starting to realise better to get main things booked.!!

ah no I absolutely understand where you are coming from with dress making it feel real .delighted u found it .must be amazing .I still can't believe I'm going to be in one !!! ha.keeping an open mind with dress and whatever one does me the best favours :)

nyc would be amazing u should try do it .time of year etc be gorgeous . I would love 2. u might be looking with prices as it's just after thanksgiving sales .Ye I'm in diff situation with kids wouldn't feel right leaving them so think that's what we will do.

booked civil in finnstown. how about u?
do makeup artists etc book out just as fast as everything else ? Need to look into that 2.im on photographer mode this week .so when that's done i will move on to next area lol

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 am

Ah no way - Congrats! I got engaged at Christmas 15 and have everything booked since last year but it has been dragging! I do try to forget about it every now and again but then I find myself in a day dream walking up the aisle!!

Not sure about make up artists as I have booked my beautician for my make up! I find a lot of people use make up artists and I thought it was strange that I was booking my beautician but I like the way she does my make up.

I'm having the trad church and hotel, Bridge House in Tullamore. so hard to think of everything. I don't really want a photo album that the photographer makes, it costs a fortune and its thrown in a press! So I might just make a storybook when the photographer sends me the pics!

Next

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T