November Mammies - Who's left?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elvis has left the building Posts: 36
Hi Ladies Half way through the month already :o)ll Who's left out there? Anybody over due?? Anybody go a bit early??? I have 11 days left :o)ll :o)ll But I'm betting I'll go over :o( How is the rest of you ladies doing, hope you are all keeping well. Galileo
mummy bear Posts: 3824
im still here, have ten days left :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll got a internal done on wed and my cervix wasnt ripe and babys head still not engaged, so am back in hosp on mon am for scan and consultant will make a decision then for the wed ........... so please god i just want it all over now
Baby on the brain Posts: 67
Me...due the 30 Nov so think I will be a December mum. Feeling grand here head down but feeling no BH. Hope everyone feeling ok.
biscuit Posts: 166
Hi there! On the countdown. Got 10 days to go. have appointment in hospital on Monday. Don't know if they will do an internal. Something tells me I will go over, but who knows. Iw ill keep ye posted anyway. It's very exciting in alot of ways. After all, we have been waiting for the end for a long time, but whn the time actually comes close it gets a little scary. Trying not to think too much about labour. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Best of luck to all left!
Port Princess Posts: 1154
I'm still here too :wv Not due for another 8 days but heads wrecked. Absolutely exhausted and really cranky >:o( Went to bed on Friday at about 11, got up with DS2 yesterday morning at 730, DH got up at 8 and told me to go back to bed didn't get up til 1.45pm came downstairs and felt crap so DH sent me back up to bed didn't get up again till nearly 6 :ooh don't know how I'm still tired :-8
NotHere Posts: 10273
Good luck ladies, thinking of ye all and looking forward to hearing the good news! :o)ll
Munchie1 Posts: 50
I'm still here. I have 8 days till my due date. I reckon that I'll probably go over as I'm not having any BH, and baby's head not engaged. I'm relaxing and enjoying being off work. Reckon this day next week I'll be on a knife edge.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
still here,only back from hosp and heads still not engaged O:| consultant wants me to go by myself rather than end up with section again, suits me fine,, just i am getting so impatient and so are dd's !! the countdown is on Mummy bear 9 days left :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Munchie1 Posts: 50
On my last week (hopefully) fingers crossed. Week 39 and I ready to get this bun out of the oven. Back at hospital on Friday. Fingers crossed the head will be engaged. Busy week this week, I need to start and finish my Christmas shopping.
cera Posts: 262
i am here 5 days to go been started on wed 28th if i dont go naturally cant wait to see my wee man or woman