NoZilla's Quiz - Are you a Bridezilla?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NowGone Posts: 8042
[b:1pl3wq98]Are you a bridezilla? - Your sister-in-law finds out she is pregnant after you've asked her to be in the wedding party. You:[/b:1pl3wq98] A. Suggest she find a pretty maternity dress that matches your colors. B. Make her wear the dress you picked out anyway. She may be pregnant, but she can still diet, can't she? C. After scolding her for being so selfish, say, "Fine. But don't you dare go into labor during the reception. Those banquet tables aren't going to put themselves away." D. Kick her out of the party, then hire a model to fill in. In fact, now that you think of it, you hire all of your bridal party. None of your friends is as pretty or as skinny as you'd like. It's better to have only beautiful people in the wedding pictures. [b:1pl3wq98]You've planned the perfect outdoor ceremony on the grounds of a charming inn, but Hurricane Hannah hits the area just as you're getting everything set up. You:[/b:1pl3wq98] A. Move the event into the inn. Sure space will be tight, and you won't be able to release the doves just as the minister pronounces you husband and wife, but you make do. Plus, it'll make a great story to tell someday. B. Loudly announce, "I want the doves. I deserve the doves. I paid for the doves. We're using the doves. How long is the storm supposed to last? Two days? We'll wait. Nobody moves until I get my doves." C. Take up a collection from the guests to send you and your fiancé to Hawaii. You were owed a perfect wedding. You're going to have one. And if your guests care anything about you, they'll give you one. [b:1pl3wq98] You can't afford the wedding you've dreamed of since you were a little girl. So you:[/b:1pl3wq98] A. Scale down. Have the best party your budget allows. B. Suddenly discover an ethnic heritage that entitles you to a money dance. C. Enclose a note detailing your financial problems in your invitations. Strongly "suggest" that cash in denominations of 50s and 100s makes an excellent gift. While you're at it, remind your guests that you're shelling out €75 a head in food and drinks. They should keep that in mind when writing their checks. [b:1pl3wq98]The perfect groom [/b:1pl3wq98] A. Is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. B. Keeps his mouth shut, his wallet open and looks good in a tux. Score yourself: Points: A = 1 point; B = 2 points; C = 3 points; D = 4 points. 4 points: Congratulations. You are a model bride and will no doubt have a happy marriage. 5+ points: Why are you making me do maths on My Special Day!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="NoZilla":1yo8m6ic][b:1yo8m6ic]Are you a bridezilla? - Your sister-in-law finds out she is pregnant after you've asked her to be in the wedding party. You:[/b:1yo8m6ic] [color=red:1yo8m6ic]A. Suggest she find a pretty maternity dress that matches your colors[/color:1yo8m6ic]. B. Make her wear the dress you picked out anyway. She may be pregnant, but she can still diet, can't she? C. After scolding her for being so selfish, say, "Fine. But don't you dare go into labor during the reception. Those banquet tables aren't going to put themselves away." D. Kick her out of the party, then hire a model to fill in. In fact, now that you think of it, you hire all of your bridal party. None of your friends is as pretty or as skinny as you'd like. It's better to have only beautiful people in the wedding pictures. [b:1yo8m6ic]You've planned the perfect outdoor ceremony on the grounds of a charming inn, but Hurricane Hannah hits the area just as you're getting everything set up. You:[/b:1yo8m6ic] A. Move the event into the inn. Sure space will be tight, and you won't be able to release the doves just as the minister pronounces you husband and wife, but you make do. Plus, it'll make a great story to tell someday. [color=red:1yo8m6ic]B. Loudly announce, "I want the doves. I deserve the doves. I paid for the doves. We're using the doves. How long is the storm supposed to last? Two days? We'll wait. Nobody moves until I get my doves."[/color:1yo8m6ic] C. Take up a collection from the guests to send you and your fiancé to Hawaii. You were owed a perfect wedding. You're going to have one. And if your guests care anything about you, they'll give you one. [b:1yo8m6ic] You can't afford the wedding you've dreamed of since you were a little girl. So you:[/b:1yo8m6ic] [color=red:1yo8m6ic]A. Scale down. Have the best party your budget allows.[/color:1yo8m6ic] B. Suddenly discover an ethnic heritage that entitles you to a money dance. C. Enclose a note detailing your financial problems in your invitations. Strongly "suggest" that cash in denominations of 50s and 100s makes an excellent gift. While you're at it, remind your guests that you're shelling out €75 a head in food and drinks. They should keep that in mind when writing their checks. [b:1yo8m6ic]The perfect groom [/b:1yo8m6ic] A. Is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. [color=red:1yo8m6ic]B. Keeps his mouth shut, his wallet open and looks good in a tux.[/color:1yo8m6ic] Score yourself: Points: A = 1 point; B = 2 points; C = 3 points; D = 4 points. 4 points: Congratulations. You are a model bride and will no doubt have a happy marriage. 5+ points: Why are you making me do maths on My Special Day![/quote:1yo8m6ic] 6 points :-8 :-8
Angel* Posts: 625
4 points....it's early days though...it could all change! :o0
willful Posts: 6822
4 points for me.....God it's hard being THIS perfect O:o) :o0 :o0 :o0
noc Posts: 1802
Haha. Nice quiz. You should submit it to 'B' :o0 I got 4 points as i expected. I always knew I was perfect. O:o) Edited to add that your first question was very pertinent to my situation. My sister just told me last week she's pregnant. She's one of my 2 BMs. I was DELIGHTED for her. But having read some of the threads on this forum I suppose, if I was a proper bride who really took her wedding as seriously as she should, I [i:3fgroipb]should [/i:3fgroipb]have been ranting and raving that WE should be the centre of attention this year and how dare she be so careless as to get pregnant. An I should have told her she can't announce it until at least 6 months after my wedding - I don't care if that means she has to hide the baby from the rest of our family until it is 2 or 3 months old!!!
[quote="noc":2mhelwys]Haha. Nice quiz. You should submit it to 'B' :o0 I got 4 points as i expected. I always knew I was perfect. O:o)[/quote:2mhelwys] We knew that too Noc :o0 :o0 :o0
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="noc"]Haha. Nice quiz. You should submit it to 'B' :o0 I got 4 points as i expected. I always knew I was perfect. O:o) Edited to add that your first question was very pertinent to my situation. My sister just told me last week she's pregnant. She's one of my 2 BMs. I was DELIGHTED for her. But having read some of the threads on this forum I suppose, if I was a proper bride who really took her wedding as seriously as she should,[b:5zl2f3gr] I [i:5zl2f3gr]should [/i:5zl2f3gr]have been ranting and raving that WE should be the centre of attention this year and how dare she be so careless as to get pregnant. An I should have told her she can't announce it until at least 6 months after my wedding - I don't care if that means she has to hide the baby from the rest of our family until it is 2 or 3 months old!!![/[/b:5zl2f3gr]quote] Too effing right-God the nerve of her :eek >:o)
It's all me me me with some people. :o0
bride. Posts: 3014
[quote:3vxwajjo]I should have been ranting and raving that WE should be the centre of attention this year and how dare she be so careless as to get pregnant. An I should have told her she can't announce it until at least 6 months after my wedding - I don't care if that means she has to hide the baby from the rest of our family until it is 2 or 3 months old!!![/quote:3vxwajjo] it's YOUR YEAR for god's sake. [/quote]