Nuk anti colic bottles - any good?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

windycity Posts: 2241
Anyone ever used Nuk bottles ladies?
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I use them for my DS. They were the only one he would drink out of after breastfeeding. I use the wide neck bottles and buy the latex teat for them but my friend used the silicone and finds them good too. The latex are closest to the feel of the nipple for weaning. I find them very good and keep an eye out Sam mc cauleys do 3 for 2 on them reg.
Thanks Vonny. They were 3 for 2 in Boots today and there was a woman buying them who I got talking to who was a GP and said they were the best. Its a bottle minefield out there!! xx
I went through 3 brands before I found nuk I even bought tommee tippee steriliser and bottles and the nuk don't fit properly in it. Best buy the nuk steriliser too cause they are a longer bottle. I wish someone advised me before I went out and bought loads of others :-)
Thanks Vonny. I got 0-6 months, medium flow. Is that right for new borns? Wont be breast feeding when babies comes along unfortunatley
gemggem Posts: 270
We use Nuk & find them brilliant, bought the large bottles wit the medium flow teets, the small teets r v small & large one have an extremely fast flow! Find the latex teets better than the silicon teets for our little man!
Ya they are the right ones. You will have your hands full. Best of luck :-)
alwaysnextmonth Posts: 204
Went through them all baby girl had colic. Nuk first, then avent and now I swear by dr brown abs brill !!! She used to get really tense drinking from any other bottles but when we went to dr.brown she was chilled and content and we have never looked back. if we are lucky enough to have another baby I will be going straight to dr.brown this time