Nulla Osta help - Rome

Go to Weddings Abroad

NeonDub
New Wolly

Nulla Osta help - Rome

Postby NeonDub » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi everyone, can anyone who's got married in Rome help?

Submitted our Nulla Osta paperwork last week and the Dept. of Foreign Affairs is saying it's incomplete because we have not full answered the question: "Please provide the full address of the Comune/Town Hall where your marriage will be civilly registered."

We're getting married in San Silvestro and their website says to simply answer 'Rome' for this question but it seems that's not enough. O:| O:| O:|

Can anyone help? Obviously I've contacted SS but if anyone has a quicker answer, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Magical Weddings and Events
New Wolly

Re: Nulla Osta help - Rome

Postby Magical Weddings and Events » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am

Hi there!
should you need any kind of assistance for your wedding in Rome.... don't hesitate to contact us..... we live and work in Rome.... both assistance for your religious Ceremony or for any other service... photo, flowers, transfer, hotel... we will be glad to give you some suggestion..... feel free !!!!!! :wv
Merry Christmas

NeonDub
New Wolly

Postby NeonDub » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:02 pm

If anyone is looking for this answer in the future, it's:

Comune di Roma
Via Luigi Petroselli 50
00186 Roma
Italy

cookie 14
New Wolly

Postby cookie 14 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi NeonDub,

We are getting married in Rome this year too and we are doing the paperwork at the moment.

We are also stuck on the part of the nulla osta that requires the address where the marriage will be civilly registered.

We are getting married in the Irish College, Rome. We were told to enter 'Rome' but I notice there are fields for an address.

Do you know if all marriages in Rome are civilly registered in the address you have provided or is it just the particular part of Rome you are marrying in.

Where did you get the address from?

Thanks

NeonDub
New Wolly

Postby NeonDub » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 am

Hi Cookie 14,

I'm 90% sure that it's the same address for all weddings within the boundaries of Rome. We got it from our priest in San Silvestro so it may be worth double checking with your priest in the Irish College just to be 100%.

cookie 14
New Wolly

Postby cookie 14 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 pm

That's great. Thanks for that. Will double check with the Irish College to be sure.

Melos Music
Roisin Geoghegan
New Wolly

Postby Roisin Geoghegan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi ladies

Would anyone have a contact number for San Silvestro please? The only number I can find on websites doesn't seem to be working?
TIA
xx

goingmad
Major Wolly

Postby goingmad » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm

If you contact Alison Mills in the Irish College, she will be able to assist with that information. weddings@irishcollege.org
We got married in the Irish College in 2015 and found it very straight forward! Just ask if you have any queries :)

GreenGlass
New Wolly

Postby GreenGlass » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi all, I am getting married in Rome in a couple of weeks in San Silvestro and I read on another website that: "Your documents must be presented to the town hall a number of days before the wedding so plan to arrive at least 2 days in advance. If you are using a planner, you should send all of your documents prior to the wedding and they will present them to the town hall on your behalf." As the nulla osta is apparently sent directly to the comune/town hall, am I correct to say I don't need to visit the town hall before the wedding? Thanks

NeonDub
New Wolly

Postby NeonDub » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 pm

I think that's only if you're getting married in a civil service. A Catholic wedding in Italy is legally binding so you don't need to present yourself if you're getting married in a church. At least, I hope not! :eek

Next

Go to Weddings Abroad

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T