Number for Susi Parks anyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Crimson1 Posts: 47
Just wondering if anybody has Susi's number? Anybody have trials with her recently? Ta
venice07 Posts: 564
hi I had my trial with suzi park she was fab very creative her number is 086 2055321 hope you manage to get in touch with her :wv
Hi Venice, thanks a mill for number will ring today and see if she is available. Can I ask you if you booked her for your wedding or did you go with somebody else?
phananta Posts: 330
I'm having my trial with her this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes! :wv
Hi phananta, that would be fantastic, looking forward to hearing back from you. Best of luck with it.
phananta Posts: 330
Well, I had my trial on Saturday, and it was great! :o)ll :o)ll She was at my house for about 3 and a half hours altogether, but she did cut my hair too, and h2b hair too! we talked a lot about what I wanted before she started, and then she put it up and asked me what I didn't like about it, and I told her, and we just kept going on like that until it was perfect for me! :o)ll :o)ll I've heard some reports that she's rude and abrupt, but I didn't find this at all. I mean, she's not gushing and fawning over you, but she was friendly and chatty. Oh, and she's curly, and I'm curly too so that helps - if you're curly, you know how hard it is to find a hairdresser who understands curly hair! *) Good luck! :wv
venice07 Posts: 564
yes crimson1 I am going with her for my wedding I have found her a pleasure to deal with hope this feedback helps a bit :wv
Hi girlies, thanks a mill for coming back with your comments, they help alot. I had heard some negative things recently so was a bit put off by them so great to hear positive feedback. I'll let ye know how I get on with her should have trial in 2 weeks.