Nursery bargains girls!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs gerard Posts: 1669
I just got an email from mamas & papas that they're selling off nursery interiors, they have some great bargains girls, a mat I paid over 70euros for is 18 now!!!! Happy shopping :o)ll
apple drop Posts: 331
Thanks for that Mrs Gerard, Definately going to pop in and have a look, wont need it for a while yet but they usually come covered in plastic so can be put away for a while. I couldn't get over the price of them last time around!
I know! It's hard to bellieve people actually buy some of their gear the prices they charge!!
excitedfor2010 Posts: 336
that is a fantastic sale, would love to order now, but the delivery is so expensive >:o(
hey girl, i just ordered it online and got them to deliver to the shop, where you can pick up for free! (youd swear i work for them!!!)
haha, i was thinking the same but im in lifford in donegal so the closest to me would probably be dublin which is a long enough drive, pity ;o(
ah that is a pity
would nearly take a drive to dublin, do people still put borders in their houses? its so cheap, i cant think for life of me what to do with nursery
Hey,I just looked there, I think home delivery is only 8 euros regardless how much u buy Personally I don't like Borders I think they're old fashioned
oooh i like, im going between millie and borris and doodle pip here, although the millie and borris curtains just look like plain cream so could work alltogether or would I be better to go for the one type, just kind of mixing betwen the sale items :-8