Nursery Border Question...!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

serenity Posts: 3675
Hi gals, Hoping you can help me... We are hoping to put up the border next week... Can I ask you where you put the border - as in the position of it? Half way up / down the wall - nearer to the ceiling or nearer to the floor?? I have read a few different websites and they all suggest different positioning!!! Just wanted the Wollies expert advice!!!! Thanks gals xxx :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
overthemoon99 Posts: 527
hi, i'd put it in the middle then you can hang a few photo frames up high at eye level.
MrsClucky Posts: 440
Thanks for your comments overthemoon99.... Bluebaby - go on - let me know in April thread what's up - hope you're okay :lvs :lvs Yeah funny you should say that 2 people in the shop said to me that they felt that the border up near the ceiling was old fashioned :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 My friend has hers just above her light switch.. She measured the height of her cot and made sure it was just above that so you could see the border over the cot and dresser... It's a tough one... I know I :heartbeat: our range!!! Cannot wait for it all to be done!!! xx
Daff Posts: 11644
We painted the room two colours that were in the border - cream and a creamy beige. We've the border at the ceiling and then round the middle of the room covering the paint divide. I love it. We're lucky enough that it's a big enough room - a large double room.
biscuit Posts: 166
the middle of the wall worked for us. I think that is the usual way but up to you-you're free to do what you want!
Hi girls, Just wondering if anybody has any further thoughtson this?? Ta, xxx