Nursery furniture

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

downwiththissortofthing Posts: 113
Hi girls, I was thinking all the hard work was done as we have our travel system ordered (went for Quinny Buzz and Maxi Cosi car seat), but now I'm looking at nursery furniture, and it's another minefield! :eek I was thinking of Cosatto Hogarth cot bed and Cosatto Glider Chair from Argos OR same cot bed and Babylo vermont glider chair from Smyths (this chair is a good bit cheaper than the Cosatto one. Does anyone have any experience of these, or any other recommendations? Thanks a mill! :wv
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
To be honest, I think there isnt much difference with cots. You can get ones that one side lowers,and if this was important then it might be important you can do this with one hand. others then the base just lowers. With the cot beds you just need to decide if you will use it or will you need the cot for another babs by that stage. We went for a range in mamas and papas because it matched the built in wardrobes and functionally its perfect too. thats just my opinion, maybe someone else will have more criteria you need to be aware of :wv