nwr; Help (possibly stupid question but bear with me!)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
have an interview tonight. am wearing smart brownish pinstripe suit (it's v nice though sounds horrible ) and white shirt. have my hair down now as i washed it this morning so it looks quite well. but what should i do? put it up in bun-like thing or leave it down? sorry if stupid question but i'm getting really nervous now :cry:
Mrs Curly Posts: 499
generally I'd say whatever you're most comfortable with as long as it's not untidy, a distraction to you or the board or over your face.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
If its nice down leave it down as long as its not greasy :wink:
Anon10yr+ Posts: 1874
I'd say put it up if you are a hair fiddler.If not and it stays put not in your eyes etc, then down
ok thanks , think i will leave it down so. hopefully they like blonde (ish) hair :lol: god my stomach is in a knot. i've had 3 interviews in my life and the last one was over 2.5 years ago!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Well good luck anyway, Whats it for do ya mind me asking!
Strawberry Posts: 148
Hi Neadi I did an interview recently and I was lucky enough to get some feedback afterwards (I didn't get the job). The best piece of advise was to put yourself in the shoes of the interviewer and try to think of what it is that they are looking for and that they need from you. If you can think about this beforehand it will help a lot with your answers, or else ask leading questions during the interview. Best of luck and let us know how you get on.
not at all mrs summer it's a reception/secretarial position ina quantity surveyors office. bit a change from what i've been doing for the last 6 years (insurance admin) so i was kind of surprised to be called for the interview, saw the add in the paper and faxed cv in directly. fingers crossed as it would mean a 15/20 min drive as opposed to the nearly 1.5 hours each way that i'm doing as it is!!!
i ask questions??? what sort of questions..oh god, stomach turning again. i'm not able for this at all!!! my mother already has teh valium ordered for the ru n up to the wedding ( i kid you not!!)
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
best of luck hope all goes well and i know everyone says it and its hard to do relax they have asked you for an interview because they are interested in meeting you remember that