NWR - Ideas for a new hair style?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs VM Posts: 189
Hi Girls, I'm getting bored with my hair. :cry: Have any of you come accross any hair styles lately that you thought - WOW. :shock: Any ideas would be much appreciated so I can bring them to my hairdresser. Look forward to hearing from ye. Mrs VM :D
Buttons Posts: 157
They say you're not supposed to make dramatic changes right before the wedding, but I just went from nothing around my face to a thick fringe and layers to soften it up. I really love it but it makes me look very young- not a good thing as I'm already much younger than H2B. Oh well. What's your hair like now?
jill06 Posts: 87
i'd love to get my hair cut...but i'm scared to! in fairness, wedding isn't until next year so i could probably get away with it, but i just don't want to do anything drastic! still, i'd like something different, there's only so much you can do with long and straight!
Thanks Buttons. I'm already a Mrs so I had already let my hair grow down quite a bit for the wedding last year. After the wedding I left the length in it and had a thick fringe and layers put in (sounds like your hair do!!) but after nearly a year of maintaining the fringe I'm getting fed up and I've let the fringe grow down a good bit so it's just flicked to the side and i'm starting to resemble trailer trash :shock: !! . ha ha! Anybody any ideas? Mrs VM
jill06 Posts: 87
how about getting it cut short(er), maybe to the same length as your fringe (if it's quite long)
Buttons Posts: 157
I'm already planning a chin length bob for after the wedding- think it'll look really cute with the fringe, something sorta like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction (though I'll never get it that sleek, realistically speaking!) H2B thinks that long hair is here to stay. Bless.
The Bride Posts: 686
Just under the chin bob with full blunt fringe if you want to be dramatic! A girl had this done on the programme "make me a supermodel" and the transformation was amazing. For a small change, even changing your parting can make a difference, try a side parting at the front and accessorise with some cute hair slides?
Hmmmm, some interesting ideas there girls, thanks for taking time to reply. If anybody comes accross any nice pics please feel free to post. keep the ideas comin! Mrs VM