NWR - Night Creams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Suzanne Posts: 172
Can anyone recommend a good night cream? I don't mind it being a bit expensive as long as it works!! Cheers :)
september23rd Posts: 84
I know E45 cream is really good if you have dry skin. Put a Layer of it on going to bed and your skin is fab in the morning. Check Articles from experts also. :)
Mrs EJ Posts: 365
I have started to use Elizabeth Ardens night cream now for the last week, so far I havnt noticed any changes but I suppose miracles dont happen over night!!! :) It was recommended to me by a friend, she has been using it for about a month. I got it in Arnotts, was roughly about €45!
MrsSan Posts: 475
I've started using a balm at night and and 2 drops of oil (before moisturising) in the morning they are from the Decleor range, I have really noticed a difference in my skin much softer with no dry patches at all.
Miss X Posts: 1415
I'll second the decleor balm its amazing, I noticed a difference after the first night! It was around €50 but you get a mini oil in the box with it that lasts ages, and a mini moisturiser or mask can't remember which.
Suzanne Posts: 172
Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. Another product to add to my collection :D
( ! ) Posts: 345
[color=indigo:32jgo7z3]Liz Earle do a balm very similar to the Decleor and is a lot more reasonable at about £14, smells delish too, available @ Boots and the Liz Earle website... I've been using Nivea Q10 night cream for about a week now and I've already noticed a difference.. it's on offer atm in Boots too.. I've been putting it on some of the lines near my eyes (not too close mind) and it's really helped.. going to buy the eye cream asap :D [/color:32jgo7z3]