O/T Rant Contd

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Who?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:25ikqef4]Who?[/quote:25ikqef4] are you serious?
AVENGER Posts: 4595
God don't encourage her. Allo/Spud/MS is just trying to hijack yet another post. Sad, sad girl who seems to need serious medical help to deal with her mental health issues.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
[quote:9udwnts6]God don't encourage her. Allo/Spud/MS is just trying to hijack yet another post. Sad, sad girl who seems to need serious medical help to deal with her mental health issues.[/quote:9udwnts6] :D
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:3k8klm15]Who?[/quote:3k8klm15] :roll: :roll:
Don't get up on your high horse. I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states thats why I asked who. In the meantime I seen the story on the news website so its okay. Thanks for telling me who he was :roll:
notlongnow Posts: 474
[quote:1iqmlv5o]I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states[/quote:1iqmlv5o] ah jaysus- here we go!! :o0 i've only just logged in and im laughing already.
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote:3rwibf19]Don't get up on your high horse. I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states thats why I asked who. In the meantime I seen the story on the news website so its okay. Thanks for telling me who he was :roll:[/quote:3rwibf19] America must be missing one (or three) of its brighest stars :roll: :roll:
[quote:iwlbta4p][quote:iwlbta4p]I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states[/quote:iwlbta4p] ah jaysus- here we go!! :o0 i've only just logged in and im laughing already.[/quote:iwlbta4p] you obviously have a peculiar sense of humour :roll:
BlushingB Posts: 1634
[quote:1r5fk5c0]Don't get up on your high horse. I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states thats why I asked who. In the meantime [b:1r5fk5c0]I seen[/b:1r5fk5c0] the story on the news website so its okay. Thanks for telling me who he was :roll:[/quote:1r5fk5c0] Arse! I've never met a Yank yet who said 'I seen'. It's a stupid (annoying) thing that Irish say. Unless of course you're one of those muppets that AXES questions too. Oh of course, there's nothing to say that even though you're Irish, that some of your alternate personalites have to be. Jesus, it must be like a general meeting of the UN in your head.