O/T Rant Contd - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluppy Posts: 3519
[quote:3g60bzg1][quote:3g60bzg1][quote:3g60bzg1]I've only moved to Ireland 2 years ago. I'm from the states[/quote:3g60bzg1] ah jaysus- here we go!! :o0 i've only just logged in and im laughing already.[/quote:3g60bzg1] you obviously have a peculiar sense of humour :roll:[/quote:3g60bzg1] well then we all must have it... must be an irish thing maybe in lala land they're all like you
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
girls a little respect..... lets not lower ourselves....
AVENGER Posts: 4595
"It/Them" will probably come back and say their Irish American or have picked up Irishisms. I suppose it depends on which one of the multiple personalities responds.
notlongnow Posts: 474
PMSL ROTF i'm in hysterics here- BlushingB u are so freakin witty!! malibu- i obviously have a peculiar sense of humour- peculiar like a fox
I wonder if it is possible for the moderators to ban a particular IP address from logging on or posting on the forum?
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Think whatever you like. Would you question me if i told you i was black. NO! So don't start questioning me on my nationality. I was born in the States lived there for 5 years, moved to Ireland with my parents until i was 13. Then we had to move back to Cali with Dad's work and all and now I've moved back to Ireland as i've married a Irish man. Are you happy now i've told you my life story?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Funny that as Malibu said she left pets with her parents as she didnt want to move them to a strange area, dont remember her saying she had emmigrated. :roll:
[quote:1p05p4wi]Think whatever you like. Would you question me if i told you i was black. NO! So don't start questioning me on my nationality. I was born in the States lived there for 5 years, moved to Ireland with my parents until i was 13. Then we had to move back to Cali with Dad's work and all and now I've moved back to Ireland as i've married a Irish man. Are you happy now i've told you my life story?[/quote:1p05p4wi] Its the "crazy" thats been questioned, so if you were crazy and black yes I would still question you.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
no no...dig up stupid!!
clucky Posts: 26471
are you related to george dubya by any chance?