O/T Rant Contd - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlushingB Posts: 1634
Honesty, I couldn't give a flying feck where you're from. Either way the long and the short of it is 'YOU'RE NUTS'. I'm bored with this current incarnation you've created. Get a life.
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
[quote:2v9zn894]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37487&highlight= Funny that as Malibu said she left pets with her parents as she didnt want to [b:2v9zn894]move them to a strange area[/b:2v9zn894], dont remember her saying she had emmigrated. :roll:[/quote:2v9zn894] I never felt the need to tell anyone in that forum that i was from the states or had moved to Ireland???
notlongnow Posts: 474
i cant stop laughing!!! help!!! this is so inappropriate for a thread on charles haughey dying!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote:1wd903iw][quote:1wd903iw]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37487&highlight= Funny that as Malibu said she left pets with her parents as she didnt want to [b:1wd903iw]move them to a strange area[/b:1wd903iw], dont remember her saying she had emmigrated. :roll:[/quote:1wd903iw] I never felt the need to tell anyone in that forum that i was from the states or had moved to Ireland???[/quote:1wd903iw] thats the problem with [size=200:1wd903iw]CRAZY PEOPLE [/size:1wd903iw] they eventually trip themselves up.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
[quote:2is0r6lt]i cant stop laughing!!! help!!! this is so inappropriate for a thread on charles haughey dying![/quote:2is0r6lt] [b:2is0r6lt]seriously girls bring it to a new thread....[/b:2is0r6lt] call it whatever u like but lets leave this thread alone....
I've just email fiona at to let her know the treatment i'm receiving because of where i am from.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
[b:1v9xjrd0]Move along Stacey......[/b:1v9xjrd0] :x
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:351hfmvj]I've just email fiona at to let her know the treatment i'm receiving because of where i am from.[/quote:351hfmvj] It is not because of where you are from as there are lots of american brides and brides of other nationalites on this site, :roll: :roll:
Tough, its too late now. i notice everyone else has gone very silent
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:mgs4ucac]Tough, its too late now. i notice everyone else has gone very silent[/quote:mgs4ucac] its a minute silence - ssh