O2 Moneycard & Paypal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

samcro Posts: 738
I got myself the o2 money card and tried to set it up on my paypal account but for somereason it's not accepting it. Now when I go into my history on the o2 moneycard app - I've noticed paypal have 4 transactions on the card totaling 2 euro. Will I get this back does anyone know here?
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I don't know to be honest, would you email customer service to see what the reason for it is. I know they debit your account a couple of euro when you verify your account online, could that be it.
samcro Posts: 738
[quote="Ca cest moi":jfdjc8n3]I don't know to be honest, would you email customer service to see what the reason for it is. I know they debit your account a couple of euro when you verify your account online, could that be it.[/quote:jfdjc8n3] Thanks ca cest moi Yea paypal carried out 2 test transactions but they usually refund within a certain amount of time but I was worried since my card was declined from being added to my account that I wouldn't get the money back!? Rang customer services and they reversed the charges so all is good. I know it's only €2 but still :o0