Menu

Obligatory 'it's v quiet' thread.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ah it's terrible quiet on WOL these days isn't it? Wouldn't you miss Jawl all the same for a few stories to liven the place up? And is BOR really gone? I miss her. Surely someone had a story about an inlaw or some mad work gossip or something? I work by myself, at home, I haven't heard any office gossip in three years. Come on you guys. Help a girl out.
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah it is gone REALLY quite, i noticed that too! Is Jawl gone?..like completely gone or is she just taking a break from WOL or on holidays? So does anyone have any news?, i have none, zip, nada! Cant wait to 5.00 so i can go home and see my DS!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
BOR has been on in the Furry Friends section recently. I whooped a little when I saw her post! I have a bit of gossip, well not gossip, but I got a bit of news today that the girl that my job took on to replace me has just handed in her notice, after 5 weeks. I'm only on maternity leave 2.5 weeks and they've lost my replacement already! Funny, this happened a few years ago when my colleague went on maternity leave, the girl they got in to replace her only lasted a few months and then left too. I've been there 7 years, is there something I'm missing?!
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Dunno sassypants, as I always say "you dont have to be mad to work here but it helps! I have no goss either, SIL went into labour this morning so I'm waiting on news of that but thats it. Very boring these days!
Hollylol Posts: 1072
Hi Girls, No news here really either, just that it hasnt rained here yet today.... now thats news for ya.. :o0 :o0 [u:13qtdbe0][b:13qtdbe0]Sassy[/b:13qtdbe0][/u:13qtdbe0] - wow just saw your ticker 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!!! Best of luck hope all goes well for you. O:o)
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="Mrs W ":1qp0kjg4]Dunno sassypants, as I always say "you dont have to be mad to work here but it helps! I have no goss either, SIL went into labour this morning so I'm waiting on news of that but thats it. Very boring these days![/quote:1qp0kjg4] I'm SO jealous of your SIL!
Mrs W Posts: 2923
You wouldnt be if you saw her, she was an absolute whale. She was the same size at 5/6 months that my other SIL is at 38 weeks. Her face and feet just swelled way up and she spent nearly every night this last month getting sick all night.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oooh yay Sassy, any day now for you! We'll need pics and a name and all the details post haste! Your poor SIL Mrs W, that sounds awful. Hope she's ok.
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Tis alright, although i'm guilty of being a part time wollie, only log on in work and only work a three day week. Best of luck Sassy, hopefully it'll happen soon! Have you tried all the usual suggestions ? Spicy food, bouncing on ball, walks, dtd >:o) ?
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="Sassypants":2lrmw5dp] I have a bit of gossip, well not gossip, but I got a bit of news today that the girl that my job took on to replace me has just handed in her notice, after 5 weeks. I'm only on maternity leave 2.5 weeks and they've lost my replacement already! Funny, this happened a few years ago when my colleague went on maternity leave, the girl they got in to replace her only lasted a few months and then left too. I've been there 7 years, is there something I'm missing?![/quote:2lrmw5dp] haha that is very funny!!, sorry but if the girl they get to replace me does that i would literally pee myself laughing, i hate my job, some of you know all about it and why!