Oct 15th, Baby Loss Awareness Day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elegance Posts: 2848
Hi Girls For anyone who has experienced miscarriage or the loss of a baby, just to let you know that today is Baby Loss Awareness Day, and worldwide, parents and families will be lighting candles at 7pm to make a wave of light. There is a post on Lost Angels on this, but I know not everyone who has suffered a miscarriage posts over there, thought you would want to know. DH and I will be lighting our candles at 7pm tonight in memory of our lost angel. Its kinda beautiful to think that all over the world there will be 1000's of candles lit .... Have a great day girls :xox
*BabyMaker* Posts: 212
I've never been in this situation but will say a prayer today for friends of mine that have angels in heaven.
Wild Child Posts: 1694
Thanks for posting Elegance! Going to post it on my facebook now!
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
What a beautiful thing to do girls :lvs Will keep all your angels in my prayers tonight.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
That's so nice Elegance. I will definitley be lighting a candle tonight for our little angel O:o)
baby talc Posts: 688
Thanks for this post Elegance , I'll be lighting a candle tonight at 7pm , a very nice and touching thought . :xxx
Dee-Lite Posts: 403
Thanks for posting and letting us know, I have a candle for our little angel and will light it at 7 tonight.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Girls, stupid question but can I light any candle? I'm out of nite lites at the moment but have got a lovely new plain white candle which I was thinking I could light....
minnie08 Posts: 580
Thanks for posting that Elegance. I'll light one tonight too and think of all of our little angels. Tinyfeet, I'd say any candle will do.