odd one! anyone else?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi girls Noticed in the last few days that when I lie down at night I can hear my own heart beat in my ear (like I just worked out or something!) Really annoying - anyone else get this? I am assuming it is the increased blood flow due to pregnancy - any suggestions? Thanks
sinion Posts: 6050
OH MY GOD!!!! I've been having this for a while and it freaks the fcuk out of me!!! :eek thought I was finally losing it
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
TOTALLY NORMAL...I have had this for years (even without been pregnant) it's just the blood flow in you're ear and if you move ever so slightly it should stop straight away......it's something to do with the tube that runs from you're nose to you're inner ear!!! I have had terrible trouble all my life with my ears and this is what it's from!
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
I've also had it for years upon years. Sometimes it is louder than others. I suppose during pregnancy you have a lot more blood circulating than before, so I'm sure this is the reason it's happening.
tras Posts: 1460
Get this all the time!!! My heart beat is soooo strong these days.
silíní Posts: 4219
have had this for years, i find its worse if your ear is 'folded' in any way... If you move position it should feck off. V annoying tho