Of all the lies to tell - You sick Bastard

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I had a customer who told me a couple of months ago that his wife had gone into premature labour and their baby son had died. I just spoke to him and he has obviously forgotton his lie, as he just told me his wife is due to go on maternity leave next month and money will be tight with the new baby. Fucking idiot.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
[quote="MichelleMyBelle":1ypcep7g]I had a customer who told me a couple of months ago that his wife had gone into premature labour and their baby son had died. I just spoke to him and he has obviously forgotton his lie, as he just told me his wife is due to go on maternity leave next month and money will be tight with the new baby. Fucking idiot.[/quote:1ypcep7g] What a Bastard... I remember in work once there was notes on a customer to say all sorts of things as to why she was missing payments/ wanted more money, one of them was get daughters funeral, a few months later the same daughter had an accident, the husband is after being in hospital more timescale she's the same. All lies. Do these people not realise that a history is kept on them... Did u say it to him Michelle?
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
No, I was actually shocked and didn't know what to say. It's upset me more than made me angry, that people would stoop to such lows to get out of paying.
happyfamily Posts: 3323
That is shocking! There are some things you just don't lie about :eek
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Wow - that made me really annoyed :ooh
starbar10 Posts: 991
OMG thats unreal! That is not something to joke about, how many people go through miscarriages every year and he can just say it off the bat because he cant afford to pay a bill O:|
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Shocking behaviour :ooh
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
did he mean that it just happened the time he said or did he mean previous ? just wondering ? if not he's a sick Fucker
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[color=#400040:2dzcolng]Why on earth would anyone say that?! If he has lied about it and his partner is pregnant now then I'd be terrified of tempting fate. Besides that, who on earth would lie about this? Shocking.. >:o( [/color:2dzcolng]
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Thats just terrible!!