Of all the weird things to be asked

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
during my time as a teacher, this has to be the best: Four year old girl (cutest thing ever!): 'Teacher, can I fart?' :eek :eek :eek :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
hopeful1973 Posts: 4385
I hope you didn't say no! :o0
gogogirl Posts: 1071
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Eris Posts: 870
Now was she asking a biological question or was she asking permission? :o0
I just pretended to drop something behind my desk and let her get on with it. Decided not answering was the best thing to do :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Oh bless!! :o0
[quote="Eris":1ubp2of5]Now was she asking a biological question or was she asking permission? :o0[/quote:1ubp2of5] Permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Kids- don't you just love them!!! My sis is a primary teacher, & a few months ago, a little girl in her class asked to go to the toilet, & my sister said something like "but lunchtime was only 5 mins ago" & the girl said "I know, miss, but I'm dripping"!!!
GotPreggers Posts: 988
:o0 That's gas!
Eris Posts: 870
Tell her in polite society one farts as quietly as possible, blames any smell on the dog or on any gentleman present but one should never draw attention to a fart by asking permission to do it or by apologising for it. Dropping behind your desk Ebby? Shame on you! These bright-eyed little children seek the benefit of your wisdom and you deny them? Shocking! :o0