Off on my hens today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Well I'm off on my hens today. Hungover cos I was at a wedding yesterday, and I know I have another 2 full days of drinking ahead! Pity about the rain, but I know once we get there we'll have a ball! Better go and pack! Have a good weekend Wollies! :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
Have a great time Joleigh :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll where you heading?
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Snap!! Same hen dates! Just back from mine how did yours go?
Went to Carrick on Shannon, had an absolute ball, it couldnt have been more fun! How was yours?
Brilliant, some of the family were a major pain but other than that it was cool!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
enjoy every minute of it pet one of the few days where you will be pampered by your girls O-O
O my god my ticker is down to days!!!
Days! Scary isnt it. I was nervous but the hens was so much fun and everyone got on so well, I cant wait for the wedding now! First dress fitting in two weeks!
Had a fitting tonight. Went okay will be great when I can see the finished item all together!
Ooh lovely. I bought mine. Tried on the sample but havent seen my own one yet! They do 3 fittings just to make sure its right but the dress is already made, so I should get a good idea of what I'll look like on the day! Need shoes and bra for the fitting so better get shopping. H2B said, "sure you must have loads of shoes and bra's". As if I'm gonna wear old underwear on my wedding day!!