Off sick again, can't go tonight!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Don't think it would be a good idea to be spotted boozing in the city centre when I am off work woth a dodgy stomach, it would be just my luck to get caught! Don't think I would be able for ye mad ones anyway, I am weak as a kitten - have barely eaten in two days and am bent over with stomach cramps. Just f**king typical, I was really looking forward to tonight, and I'm in the bad books in work I'm sure they think I am taking the piss now that I have handed in my notice. I can't even risk sitting outside in the lovely warm weather in case I get any colour, it would be best to show up looking very pale and drawn on Monday! Oh and just to complete my rant I texted H2B at 4pm yesterday to tell him I was going home sick. I knew he had a meeting after work so wouldn't be home til 8 or 9 anyway. Bastard didn't come home til midnight, never rang or texted to see how I was >:o( >:o( >:o(
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Ah poor Magpie! Hope you feel better soon and give that H2B a kick in the bum when he's asleep tonight.
aylala Posts: 3673
Magpie sorry to hear your not feelig well, sounds like a touch of gastro maybe? Re your H2B - typical male behaviour mine drives me up the wall esp at the moment but I think the majority seem to have some faulty gene somewhere :? LIke mines good for housework but not good at talking about his feelings or listeneing - yours could be the opposite know what I mean?
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Ahhhhhhhhhh Magpie, we'll hid you, was really looking forward to meeting you and putting a face to the name. Come on out, you might get a second wind later on
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
Maggie I hope you get better soon :lol: [img:2goe4i7n]http://www.frhs.org/a/Images/ecard/ecard_get_better_soon_dog.jpg[/img:2goe4i7n]
clucky Posts: 26471
come out and drink milk it will settle you
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Oh Magpie, That is a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting you... Get well soon and if you happen to have a miraculous recovery (it is known to happen, has happened to me many times when the weekend comes along ;) )... you know where we will be ;) :)
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Eww no, even the drink of the gods ie tea is making me wretch. Oh and I just turned on my phone and that bastard hasn't rang or texted me this morning to see how I am. >:o( >:o( >:o( :cry:
clucky Posts: 26471
well now he needs a good slap in fact he needs to come home from work tonigh and find you not there - come on out and then he will worry gobshites the whole lot of them
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo Hope you feel better