OFF SUBJECT Kerry Katona

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wah Posts: 1414
OMG i'm sorry this is totally off the subject but i've just watched the Kerry Katona interview, i had to watch it through my fingers, horror movie style :eek That girl needs some serious help
princess tinkerbelle Posts: 811
Haven't seen it myself but heard on the radio that she was giving out that it was a set-up and her bipolar medication made her slur her words
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
There's a whole thread about in Off Topic. Here you go!
there is no way its the meds, how many people are out there taking the same medications to help them get on with their day to day life, they dont sound pi**ed or stoned all the time, she is unbelievable and has no one to blame but herself, i thought phil and fern dealt with it very well, when phil asked her if she was okay as her speech was slurred etc she got all defensive and it could have got out of hand but they calmed her down with a few compliments. Now in the aftermath she is trying to blame them, please, shes just going from bad to worse :hic
oh sorry didint realise there was a thread on it, i think i was cringing so much i just had to tell someone :ooh
lou83 Posts: 332
WOW!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Just watched the interview!!! How bad was she????? Glad you brought it up here, i never even knew there was an 'off topic' forum. Im shocked. I used love her but since she met up with Mark she's turned into an idiot. She's just done a lot of damage to herself now!!!!!!!! :hic :hic :hic :hic
shoegals Posts: 1640
totally trailer thrash i'm sorry but she is!!! Never thought I'd say it but Brian Mc Fadden had a lucky escape, pity about her kids though!