off topic-my poor baby (furry one)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Girls I had a snow day from work so had a lovely duvet day planned but woke up at 5.30am to find the whole bed covered in blood, I immediately thought the worst but quickly realised it was from my little doggie....took me ages to see it was coming from her mouth-a lot of it....I brought her to vet and shes been sedated and put on a drip and they'll ring me later with more news :o( im so worried about her-she's my baby (a role which she'll have to share soon)
mammak Posts: 489
Ah pet that is awful, i hope she's ok the poor little mite Let us know how she goes :xox :xox :xox
bam bam Posts: 1756
Ah no the poor thing!! Let us know how she is. I'm the same with my two cats, they're my babies!! Don't know what they'll think when little babs comes along!! She'll be fine honey, maybe she bit her tongue or something?
newone Posts: 1714
Oh no. That is awful. :o( Hope she is okay.
Mrsexcited Posts: 927
ah Chear bear i hope all will be okay with your dog. keep us posted on how he/she is getting on. poor you.
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Aw your poor doggie.. Hope she'll be ok.
kittysue Posts: 1016
Cheer Bear Bride.....your frightened me there for a second... Thank God it wasn't you....... BUt you poor little doggy.......is he old.......?? I hope he's not in pain......the poor little pet. Anyway....try not to worry to much and try and get some rest for your-self
She's 3 so very young to be sick...I personally think there;s a little fish bone stuck in her gut or mouth...we had smoked cod last night and maybe some fell and she got it? You'll all have to keep me company till lunch time when they ring with some news for me
lilyprimrose Posts: 15
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for your doggie. Just remind yourself that she's in the right place in the vets if she's not well. Sending good vibes your way!
Just an update, they sedated her and had a look in her mouth-no cuts, so they took bloods and no poisons found so they took xrays and they couldn't see any bones Now they are thinking it was a small bone or sharp object that may tear her again as it moves down her gut so they are keeping her over night to keep an eye on her :o( Now im really upset as I want her with me