Officially addicted!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shala Posts: 1733
Girls, I'm officially addicted to this site now - think I need help :eek :eek I was off work sick for a week and was on WOL all the time, now I can't get off it!! I met up with some friends this week for lunch and I found myself telling them stories and things that have happened to people on the website. How sad am I? I eventually had to consciously stop myself mentioning the site! Heading away for the Easter weekend tomorrow so gonna try and stay away!! Must give my H2B some attention O-O Anyone else like this or is it just me??????? :ooh
.... Posts: 667
shala Posts: 1733
:o0 :o0 Thanks DeeCee :wv
jadem Posts: 1787
Me too HTB ask me how my wolly friends are today.i tell him loads of stuff of it.He just laughs.Im in work at mo at on it most of time.It really is addictive.I tried the IWOL buts it not for me so im def a WOL addict too.We all need WOL counselling :yelrotflmaosmilie:
jen4 Posts: 566
I'm the same! I'm always starting to tell people something I read here and then I get all flustered because I don't want to sound really sad, so I end up saying 'this girl was saying' or something, so far nobody has asked me who I am talking about specifically or I'd be rumbled! My h2b thinks I'm mad too, he finds the whole 'wollies' thing hilarious!
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I'm the same....it's usually "one of the girls said this" :-8 It got even worse when my mam told me my dad was browsing and telling her all the mad stories about evil mil's and crazy sil's :o0
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
It'll wear off once your married!
Teeny10 Posts: 566
I'm the exact same - am on here at least twice a day (lunch time and evening). HTB and sister are getting worried about me, keep telling me I'm addicted!!!! It's a great source of info though - I'm the first of my friends and cousins to get married so I need all the help I can get! :o)ll