Officially full term !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
wow wow never thought i'd see the day !! so any day now jnr is fine by me come on out and say hello to us :D so far today have had raspberry leaf capsules, tea, pineapple, a walk, curry and even S e x !!!! and nadda. not even braxton hicks. off tomorrow night for a night away with dh so have told jnr he can come anyday after sunday :D
chefmaid Posts: 2426
best of luck oirish and enjoy your night away :wv
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
Best of luck How do you feel? Nervous Excited? Enjoy your night away
oirish Posts: 1541
[quote="Peaseblossom":3qbrijii]Best of luck How do you feel? Nervous Excited? Enjoy your night away[/quote:3qbrijii] Both in varying degrees !! But mostly excited can't wait to meet the baby now !
January Baby Posts: 1427
Best of luck with it all Oirish! :o)ll He'll be here soon so enjoy your free time for another few weeks!
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Ah thats great oirish...enjoy your night away with DH...you wont have such a quiet night again in a long while after baba arrived :o0
Me Julia Posts: 1352
gosh i cant believe your full term already that seems to have gone so fast! Probably not for you. Bet your so excited now! I hope baby comes soon for you, i now what its like to go over, i was over by 2 weeks!!
under construction Posts: 3458
Congratulations on reaching full term :o)ll :o)ll enjoy your night away with DH, hope baby arrives soon, its so exciting
sinion Posts: 6050
oh Oirish that's just so wonderful, can't wait to see the post saying you've popped! Enjoy your night away and hopefully junior will arrive just after xx
sineaaad Posts: 402
Congrats Oirish. Exciting times ahead!!