Oh Blair...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
... I watched the first episode of Season 4 Gossip Girl, and I must say Chace is loving as devine as ever, and you were wearing some amazing dresses :o0 :o0
chloe2009 Posts: 454
Oh I watched it a few nights ago. Blair's clothes are sooooo fabulous :lvs :lvs :lvs her! Chace looking a lot better without the man bangs! That Georgina Sparkes is a nasty piece of work!
mydresswillfit Posts: 387
:lvs :lvs :lvs GG, clothes amazing! But Dan makes me want to throw stuff at the T.V, what a frigging IDIOT O:| O:|
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Ya Dan is a bit of an eejit alright. He's always the one taken for a ride.. I love the dress Blair wears on the date - oh what I wouldn't do for her wardrobe, or Serena's... If only I were rich!! Georgina is such a wagon - never stops plotting... Don't want to be giving too much away - but WTF Chuck? Can't wait for next week's episode already. Where did you watch it? I watched in on ch131.com
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Hate Dan too.... myself and DH call him dopey Dan!
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Blair is fab!! I want her wardrobe, and her figure!!!!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Love Gossip Girl, Blair is my absolute style inspiration. When shopping I think WWBD, What Would Blair Do!
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
[quote="LittleLily":bibfi0sn]When shopping I think WWBD, What Would Blair Do![/quote:bibfi0sn] ha ha, I love it!!
chloe2009 Posts: 454
Did anyone watch episode 2. OMG.... I think this series is gonna be a good one. Dan...good shoulder to cry on. Nate...good shoulders.