Oh Dear... I'm Broody

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Milly83 Posts: 3620
Help me! Held a newborn yesterday and I WANT one. I am up to my eyes with the 2 I have. I need to stop this now. I cannot have this feeling. Help! :eek Although, I am sure my husband would abstain if I even mentioned the idea! >:o)
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
See if the feeling stays with u for a few wks.... i always think i am and within a day or 2 its gone! :o0
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
Aw, can't help you with that. Just wondering is P&B the place to post if you want to be talked out of it? :o0 Would have thought it would be more the place to be talked into it :-8
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="Bumpfor2011":2jhzh1wc]Aw, can't help you with that. Just wondering is P&B the place to post if you want to be talked out of it? :o0 Would have thought it would be more the place to be talked into it :-8[/quote:2jhzh1wc] Maybe you're right!! Mum and Kids might have been a better place! Silly me. I'm sure there are mums out there who are trying to curb the broody feeling. I do want one more though. I don't know when the right time would be. My son is nearly 3, my daughter is one and I am 28. Was thinking of having another at 30. Nice gap? Son will be in school, daughter will be 3... Oh if my husband heard me!!! I can't manage the 2 I have!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: