Oh Dizzy where art thou?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Are you coming tomorrow night?
clucky Posts: 26471
no she doesnt see the point she was only coming to the last one cause i was coming down
[quote="Clucky":1a51gzlq]no she doesnt see the point she was only coming to the last one cause i was coming down[/quote:1a51gzlq] Eh don't flatter yourself. Myself and Dizzy have already met up! So there.
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Clucky":2oxn9r68]no she doesnt see the point she was only coming to the last one cause i was coming down[/quote:2oxn9r68] I dunno where you do be getting your info! McDreamy ... ok, you are going to absolutely MURDER me now, but I completely FORGOT that it was on tomorrow night (I know I know, I'll kick myself in the ass later on, don't worry!) and we've arranged to meet friends for dinner. I am really really REALLY sorry!! Are we still on for going to the fortune teller though?!
[quote="forever dizzy":3971xfzh][quote="Clucky":3971xfzh]no she doesnt see the point she was only coming to the last one cause i was coming down[/quote:3971xfzh] I dunno where you do be getting your info! [b:3971xfzh]McDreamy ... ok, you are going to absolutely MURDER me now, but I completely FORGOT that it was on tomorrow night (I know I know, I'll kick myself in the ass later on, don't worry!) and we've arranged to meet friends for dinner. I am really really REALLY sorry!![/b:3971xfzh] Are we still on for going to the fortune teller though?![/quote:3971xfzh] you must be the Cork version of Brickingit
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Clucky":20mweh5c] you must be the Cork version of Brickingit[/quote:20mweh5c] Ah don't be mean! It's not my fault my life is one big series of disasters and drama piled on top of each other! :o( :o( :o(
Defo for the Fortune teller - make the plan and I will fall in line.
[quote="forever dizzy":3f35c17d][quote="Clucky":3f35c17d] you must be the Cork version of Brickingit[/quote:3f35c17d] Ah don't be mean! It's not my fault my life is one big series of disasters and drama piled on top of each other! :o( :o( :o([/quote:3f35c17d] aww c'mere :action32 :action32 :action32