Oh for a bit of controversy!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mistified Posts: 2680
I've been "back" in wollie land on and off for the past year and more or less full time for the past couple of weeks, but it's changed, changed utterly :o( It used to be so entertaining. So many characters: Shin, 50cent, Pink Shoe, Madwoman, TrolleyDolly, Mama Dora, Clucky...some of those good some of them bad. It was also a great spot for the controversial topics and some excellent witty retorts. Alas, it is a slighty more banal place these days. It's still enjoyable, but not as juicy I guess. Off Topic could have over 100 people active in it at any one time - now there's about 3 or 4 people present whenever I check. *sigh*
fantac Posts: 4109
oh tell me about it mistified........... and RW is pretty pants too. alas there was a fight earlier in the week, a 22 pager - but only because they all insisted on posting 3,000 word essays in each reply. has everyone gone to boards.ie??
Mistified Posts: 2680
^ What's RW?
Trillian Posts: 1685
There's a minor row in Feedback, thread is about the dancefloor in Barbersown. Montagne dared to express a negative opinion...cue the flouncing. Shall we go and stir it up?
[quote="Trillian":3kym7saz]There's a minor row in Feedback, thread is about the dancefloor in Barbersown. Montagne dared to express a negative opinion...cue the flouncing. Shall we go and stir it up?[/quote:3kym7saz] yay - lets go!
LAdancer Posts: 445
I'm away to feedback >:o)
Trillian Posts: 1685
Ooh a better one, a classic MOB and MOG in similar colours thread!!! In OF.....nobody had said to cop on yet, anyone care to take this?
[quote="Mistified":15csn6zp]^ What's RW?[/quote:15csn6zp] its realweddings.ie token and nozilla and a good few of the old crew are over there, but its as quiet as here tbh. shin is moonboots over there btw - she changed her name.
LabLady Posts: 4325
dont like boards.ie
[quote="Trillian":tg80b4zf]Ooh a better one, a classic MOB and MOG in similar colours thread!!! In OF.....nobody had said to cop on yet, anyone care to take this?[/quote:tg80b4zf] you go girl - i've already agrreed with montagne - barberstown aint v nice - and it's totally true - bloody awful wedding i went to there!