oh for god's sake....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
how pathetic am I? I'm sitting at home watching "cats and dogs" on TV (kids movie). There was a tense moment where one of the dogs looked like he was dead - I swear to god I had tears in my eyes! What am I like?? :-8
Dcd Posts: 1471
I was watching it too. I love that cat!!! 'No, you stay here' 'Why?' 'Because I hate you' He'd be fantastic on WOL! :o0
yeah, i thought that I was great line too.
blondebride08 Posts: 317
[quote="Ginger Nut":31rklifs]yeah, i thought that I was great line too.[/quote:31rklifs] You have a big fan over in the other thread!
[quote="blondebride08":f7eijq4z][quote="Ginger Nut":f7eijq4z]yeah, i thought that I was great line too.[/quote:f7eijq4z] You have a big fan over in the other thread![/quote:f7eijq4z] Ooops! I mean [b:f7eijq4z]it [/b:f7eijq4z]was a great line.... :-8
blondebride08 Posts: 317
[quote="Ginger Nut":3lkjn3jy][quote="blondebride08":3lkjn3jy][quote="Ginger Nut":3lkjn3jy]yeah, i thought that I was great line too.[/quote:3lkjn3jy] You have a big fan over in the other thread![/quote:3lkjn3jy] Ooops! I mean [b:3lkjn3jy]it [/b:3lkjn3jy]was a great line.... :-8[/quote:3lkjn3jy] :o0 no my fault just highlighted your quote to get your attention - wasn't commenting on what you said - my mistake!
no offence taken - glad I saw it before too many others did!
Dcd Posts: 1471
Well she's toddled off about her business now because I said it was bed time. Sorry about the other thread, I just read shins post and replied :-8