OH gone out........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
for a drink with the neighbours after a 4 hour poxy meeting he has been to about "our green" Hes not a big drinker, very very rarely has a night out, and after a 4 hour meeting (while im at home pueking and looking after DD) he swans off for a drink!! Im soooooooooooo annoyed at him, its bleeding tuesday for god sake!!! Right now ive realised maybe its just my hormones and i am been irrational, but still, i cant help but feel annoyed :weep ps: i have taken into consideration that he meant well by going to this meeting and so on, but still doesnt help how im feeling! >:o(
aston Posts: 4100
Oh Candypants, know how you feeling now but you know what dont get yourself all upset and angry! Its not worth it! I am generalising here but you know the way men are....they cant say no. All the others were going so he probably felt he couldnt say no! Have an early night and I bet you will feel grand about it in the morn! :action32
Thank you Aston :thnk Im eatin kimerbly mikado to make myself feel better >:o)
Thats the spirit! Youll get happy feelings from all the sugar and will be sooooo nice to your DH when he returns home! I know what you feeling hon and just dont get yourself all worked up! They honestly dont understand or get it! Enjoy your biccies!
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="CandyPants ":jkj69q3x]Thank you Aston :thnk Im eatin kimerbly mikado to make myself feel better >:o)[/quote:jkj69q3x] ah candypants cheer up and pass the mikado around :o0 i just finished a half bottle of wkd and kept saying to dh about going to the shop for more and he kept saying no you're up for work so it gets to 9.55 and he decides ah sure its 10 the offo is closed....well if i didn't see red...hahaha not a happy camper in the messers house tonight :o0
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
enjoy you biccies, saw it on facebook and was wondering what u were talking bout, took me a few seconds to get it. O:o)
LMAO mrsmesser :o0 Here's the deal, the neighbour next door fancys him, about 10 years olderr and not good looking at all, but shes there, and he was gone like a light, totally out of charactor for him, now im up to ninety :eek
[quote="CandyPants ":2ttvhyvm]Here's the deal, the neighbour next door fancys him, about 10 years olderr and not good looking at all, but shes there, and he was gone like a light, totally out of charactor for him, now im up to ninety :eek[/quote:2ttvhyvm] Ah stop candy :eek :eek Dont get yourself worked up about this! There is no way he has any interest in the ancient wrinkly neighbour!!! He lurves you sure!!!! Dont let your brain make this bigger than what it is hon! He will be home soon! Did he say what time he would be home?
[quote="Aston":2bdauhf7][quote="CandyPants ":2bdauhf7]Here's the deal, the neighbour next door fancys him, about 10 years olderr and not good looking at all, but shes there, and he was gone like a light, totally out of charactor for him, now im up to ninety :eek[/quote:2bdauhf7] Ah stop candy :eek :eek Dont get yourself worked up about this! There is no way he has any interest in the ancient wrinkly neighbour!!! He lurves you sure!!!! Dont let your brain make this bigger than what it is hon! He will be home soon! Did he say what time he would be home?[/quote:2bdauhf7] He just said he wouldnt be long and was only having one or two :o( I might text saying it was out of charactor and is everything ok???
Noooooo dont text him saying that! Just say hey hon, hope you enjoying few drinks. Any idea when you will be home cause you want to go to bed and want him to be with you etc etc....... If you say the other thing re out of character he will think what is she on about? Well my DH would anyway!