OH gone out........ - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
I already text it And he rang asking what was i talking about..............im after working myself up into an awful state and couldnt even talk on the phone. :o( :o( :o( :o(
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Ah candypants.....dont be annoyed with him. He is only gone for a drink. Don't be worrying at all about him...or some ould one of a neighbour! Don#t get yourself worked up- it's not good for ya. :action31 :action31 :action31
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="Aston":3uzp5vvh]Noooooo dont text him saying that! Just say hey hon, hope you enjoying few drinks. Any idea when you will be home cause you want to go to bed and want him to be with you etc etc....... If you say the other thing re out of character he will think what is she on about? Well my DH would anyway![/quote:3uzp5vvh] I agree with Aston and like she said don't be letting you're brain work overtime :action32
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="CandyPants ":2gy81bh1]I already text it And he rang asking what was i talking about..............im after working myself up into an awful state and couldnt even talk on the phone. :o( :o( :o( :o([/quote:2gy81bh1] Ah you poor thing :action32
aston Posts: 4100
[quote="CandyPants ":ltjlryk6]I already text it And he rang asking what was i talking about..............im after working myself up into an awful state and couldnt even talk on the phone. :o( :o( :o( :o([/quote:ltjlryk6] OK just remember this is a voice of experience here! Please try to calm yourself and just try to go to sleep! Even text him again to say that you are wrecked, love him and heading to bed! I know you are preggers the same as me and bloody hormones play a major part in all of this too! You are prob tired and we both should be asleep now! Did he say he was coming home or could he not hear you at all?
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="CandyPants ":12kafqx5]I already text it And he rang asking what was i talking about..............im after working myself up into an awful state and couldnt even talk on the phone. :o( :o( :o( :o([/quote:12kafqx5] Ah candypants :action32 :action32 try not to work youserlf up.
I have to admit, this is the first time in my life that im blaming hormones, never have i done on both previous pg or when i had my periods...... I just said ok see ya and hung up, your right aston i need some sleep, will be nodding off straight after BB. ;o(
aston Posts: 4100
Sure you are bound to be tired Candy! Sure am wrecked too with DS and being pregnant! You will be fine but please try not to make a big deal outta it to your OH, bet you will feel 10million times better in the morn! Heading to bed now, well am in bed but turning off the laptop! Hope you sleep ok hon, itll all be fine, know it will x
Thanks your so good :thnk
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
Hey CP just seeing your posts now - hope you got good sleep and feeling better this morning - those hormones wud drive you spare sometimes :wv