OH gone out........ - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
Candypants, hope you're feeling better today :action32
candypants Posts: 8575
Im like a [email protected] today!!!!!
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="CandyPants ":7ssehffi]Im like a [email protected] today!!!!![/quote:7ssehffi] oh no CP you poor thing. did your dh stay out long after?
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
Oh balls - was it a late one?
candypants Posts: 8575
Not really, 1 o clock?? Im just so annoyed at him and didnt speak to him this morning. Am i right or is it hormones ;o(
happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
I know how you feel & my heart goes out to you. my dh works away from home & rang me the last 2 weekends @ 4am & 6am when he was finished his massive nights out with the lads Where he was til that time god only knows. at least urs came home. I have NO idea where mine is when he is travelling around Europe with work. I feel your pain, everyone says "you have to trust them". God knows the dont do much to encourage that i think. am mighty hormonal myself so i know how upset & frustrated you are :action32 :action32 :action32 its cos that other woman is there you are worried, try not to work yourself up too much girl men are thick btw & will ALWAYS do their own thing
happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
posted twice in error
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
[quote="CandyPants ":xdpferok]Not really, 1 o clock?? Im just so annoyed at him and didnt speak to him this morning. Am i right or is it hormones ;o([/quote:xdpferok] Ow Candy don't get too mad at him :action32 especially as he doesn't do it much. I think once they get a pint into them they get a bit of a taste for it and thats the end of them.... speaking from experience :) And it is definitley the hormones making you feel so upset too pet :heartbeat:
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I think its your hormones and you were feeling sorry for yourself, cause if you were not like that before why then now iykwim???? The fact hes not a big drinker and doesnt go out that often I think you probably are being a little harsh on him, for all you know he may of been putting up with your moods/hormones (I say that in the nicest way possible :xxx ) and just needed a break for a few hours, also (this is gonna sound a littly bitchy but its not meant to at all) What Id give to have DH home during the week to go out on a Tuesday night you'll never know :o0 :o0, Count yourself a lucky one hone :xxx
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Sorry to buck the trend but I'd be really annoyed with DH if he stayed out til 1 on a Tuesday night. I don't get to sleep properly until he comes home and he knows it. I'm not pregnant and I'm always like this! (DH is soooo lucky to have me!)