OH gone out........ - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Thanks girls. All points taking on board. Minnetheminx, i didnt get any sleep, reason i like a [email protected] today >:o( And when he did get into bed he was snorning and arms and legs flinging all over the place keeping me awake, could have killed him.
oaky Posts: 35
Feel your pain CP! I hate if DH is out and im at home cos I never sleep properly however I do know that im being slightly irrational when im feeling like this. If he never really does it then its not worth getting upset over which is prob easier said than done when your wrecked tired and pregnant but you'll feel better about it later I promise, dont be too hard on him. Bloody Men :duh:
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Probably get the head took of me for saying this but I think your being a little harsh on your OH.
[quote="lastrolo":16kr81xh]Probably get the head took of me for saying this but I think your being a little harsh on your OH.[/quote:16kr81xh] No probs, your prob right. Btw, your avator is making my mouth water.
streaks Posts: 3592
Candy pants I think you should have changed your me to cranky pants yesterday :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="lilmissgiggles02":3ja414l8]Candy pants I think you should have changed your me to cranky pants yesterday :o0[/quote:3ja414l8] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="CandyPants ":1w3175t0][quote="lastrolo":1w3175t0]Probably get the head took of me for saying this but I think your being a little harsh on your OH.[/quote:1w3175t0] No probs, your prob right. Btw, your avator is making my mouth water.[/quote:1w3175t0] +1
[quote="Mrs Summer":2d4ypxs8][quote="lilmissgiggles02":2d4ypxs8]Candy pants I think you should have changed your me to cranky pants yesterday :o0[/quote:2d4ypxs8] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2d4ypxs8] Jeeez maybe so! And i was worse this morning, i could have been [email protected] pants this morning :o0
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="CandyPants ":1lzwvbu5][quote="Mrs Summer":1lzwvbu5][quote="lilmissgiggles02":1lzwvbu5]Candy pants I think you should have changed your me to cranky pants yesterday :o0[/quote:1lzwvbu5] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:1lzwvbu5] Jeeez maybe so! And i was worse this morning, i could have been [email protected] pants this morning :o0[/quote:1lzwvbu5] :yelrotflmaosmilie: well that's allowed for the next few months, hope the pregnancy is going well x
OH NO!!!! Oh just text saying "i love you, i took a half day today so i have everything done at home for you" Now i feel soooo guilty! :weep