oh guys its friday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
is it just me or is anyone else looking forward to a lie on tomorrow i am purposly going stay in bed, wrap up in the sausage position in the duvet and stay there till 6 so i can fully appreciate the fact that i am in bed an not in this dump. he he he.
OOOOHHHHHH yeeeeahh, i meant PM....couldnt be dealing with 6am now.
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
The good old days when i worked earned loadsa money and looked forward to the weekend,now its 7 every morning not much spare cash and a house full of kids.i remember like it was yesterday,falling asleep now.
*gone* Posts: 4785
So looking forward to a sleep in! Except I'll probably have mam's dog barking at about 7 in the morning cos he knows I'm home and wants to be let in to play!
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Oh roll on 5:30 when I'm like a bat out of hell outta work!
[quote="dizzy wannabe":355nxh6r]So looking forward to a sleep in! Except I'll probably have mam's dog barking at about 7 in the morning cos he knows I'm home and wants to be let in to play![/quote:355nxh6r] ah dizzy that's cute. my cat wakes up at around 8ish and even if i close the door she can open it. She pushes it with her paw, comes in, jumps all over my bed, purrs with her two paws going up and down on me and then snuggles into me under the duvet. Me licckle baby
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I'm off you bunch of sluts...have a lovely weekend...I might be on tomorrow if YOUR lucky!!! :wv :wv :o0
[quote="Dolly Dora":1eix6zes]I'm off you [b:1eix6zes]bunch of sluts[/b:1eix6zes]...have a lovely weekend...I might be on tomorrow if YOUR lucky!!! :wv :wv :o0[/quote:1eix6zes] :o0 :o0 :o0 oiii.....says sharon curley there!!!!!