oh how embarassing tmi!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh ladies, Does the sickness return at this stage of pregnancy...have not been feeling very good in general the past week or that but all of a sudden sitting at my desk I needed to puke and I had to grab and envelope.......thank god it is only me in the office and boss was down stairs ....feel like crap now and don't wanna be here!!!! :o( :hic
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Aw no you poor thing,ive no idea if the sickness returns maybe your tummy is upset by something you ate?...poor mama sugar :action32
didn't have anything to eat thank god!!! would have been twice as bad!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
poor you mama, see twinssep post on tummy bug, there is one going around, hope you dont have it. get well soon :xxx
*Mama Smurf* Posts: 223
Oh god poor u mama. Hope ul be ok. Maybe its just cause your coming close to the end and the baby is pushing on all your organs. Hope ur ok :xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh no! Hope it was a big strong envelope! Can you take the afternoon off or even go home a bit early? Sounds like you need some TLC. :xxx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="mama sugar":2hq4rtnl]didn't have anything to eat thank god!!! would have been twice as bad!!![/quote:2hq4rtnl] maybe your hungry?
thanks girls just prob a bad week all round maybe dolly it is because I haven't eaten yet...half afraid to now!!! but will have something at lunch sphynx - had to get two envelopes ha ha :hic I know my cousin started to get sickness back in the later stages so I am hoping it is just a once off thanks x
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww pet you poor thing. Try and go home if you can. Hope you feel better soon. :thnk :xxx
bellabella Posts: 2750
Oh are you ok now? Did you get something to eat? :action32