Oh Lord give me strength.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
to clean my house :o0 :o0
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I'm with ya Sparkly!! I'm doing it little bit by little bit!! :action34
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
put on some rock music realllllly loud and you'll have the place spotless in no time! Nothing like headbanging while dusting :o0
Synergy Posts: 2768
Me too! I got the kitchen, living room and hall done but I can't find the mop :-8 I'm going to head upstairs there now shortly before I get lazy. Pull your sleeves up Sparkly and get going!
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
Tell me about it I'm currently trying to work up the will power to do the most massive pile of ironing ever. Going to IL's for a week over Christmas and trying to get it all sorted!!! Think loud music and treat yourself to some choccies or something when your finished!!
[quote="Synergy":1re63pkt]Me too! I got the kitchen, living room and hall done but I can't find the mop :-8 I'm going to head upstairs there now shortly before I get lazy. Pull your sleeves up Sparkly and get going![/quote:1re63pkt] Can you call over and do mine too Synergy? I have the flu :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :weep :weep :weep :weep
Synergy Posts: 2768
I would if I could hun :action32 Why don't you just do the room that you're in. That way you'll be able to relax more as you'll give yourself the illusion that it's all done. That's what I do on sh1tty days.
Twirl Posts: 5598
Hope you feel better soon. I would love to get the time to clean my house, with it taking so long to get home and then it being 9pm by the time im eating dinner the last thing i want to do is clean. Mind you last night when hubby was clearing the snow from my wheel arches i got the ensuite and main bathroom done so tonight ill do the little one downstairs and try and get some washing done too.
Thanks guys :thnk I actually can't relax in a messy house - it's not dirty - just untidy. I need to clean the bathrooms and change the bedclothes but those can wait until tomorrow as I'm feeling so horrible. I think I will just give the place a quick tidy and get back into bed :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ahhhh I could do with the strenght too!! I have done nothing last week to get it ready for christmas - ah I will have to be brave and do it this evening.....