Oh my god bfp i think

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarahh Posts: 69
Oh my god ...i not due till the weekend but i did a test now and its defo a plus... i shaking can it be wrong because i not due for another 3 full days i cant beleive it i gonna go back down the chemist at lunch and get the pregnant not pregnant test...i got a single test cause i was sure it was to early to test and i was tormenting myself
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh my god oh my god so happy for you hun bella has to follow wahoooooooooo loving all these bfp there will be lots of wol babies in june I would say it will be a record!!! xxxx
summer daisy Posts: 1336
yeah sarah.. congrats- so happy for you!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bellabella Posts: 2750
Sarah you little fecker who will i test with on FRiday now???hahahahhahaha only joking. OH MY GOD I AM IN SHOCK CONGRATULATIONS , This is brill are you ok? I wish i was there to give you a big hug i am going to go and jump up and down in the loo by myself. ah pet thats bril so come on get over to the friday testers thread and tell me everything. Well done my friend love bellabella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yeeha - another one! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations!
miss sixty Posts: 467
Bloody heck we are dropping like flies around here!!!!!! Congrats Sarahh and best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxxx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Bella Bella we are all digging for you now!
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
thats great news congrats best of luck over the next 9 months
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Great news congratulations!!! There is such a baby boom, hope to join the gang very soon!!! Lucy
andypandy28 Posts: 553
Congrats babe. You deserve it. Bella I have everything crossed for you.
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Sarahh congrats thats brilliant news. well done girl. I guess you won't be needing those ovulation predictor tests now. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll