oh my god! BFP .. in shock. is test right?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bree Posts: 1880
oh my god girls!! was thinking i would go back on pil to regulate cycle so did pregnancy test 1st ( about 5mins ago) to be sure and got a BFP ! i just cannot believe it.. this is the weirdest feeling i have ever had.. i feel like crying with happyness ( tho i know we should have waited til wedding is over - its tomorrow 6wks).. i cant believe its real tho ! i did a first response tests ( are they reliable?) and there are defo 2 lines in the window.. one darker pink than the other one.. think i will go down shop & get another test 2b sure.. maybe differnt type or something.. oh jesus this is mad . H2B saw baby yesterday evening & sent me text saying how much he really wanted a baby !!! want 2 make telling him special esp cause he is having really bad day .actually feel like being sick as my tummy is so full of butterflys. how am i going to go 2 work this afternoon knowing this??? oh lordy!
shoegal Posts: 323
OMG congratulations :D That is fab! I'm sure its correct, you don't normally get a false positive. If you are buying another one, try Clear Blue, they are very good also. best of luck x
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
oh bree thats fantastic. congratulations i'm delighted for you. hope it all goes well. i'd say your so excited about telling your H2B
over the moon Posts: 676
Congrats Bree, that's brilliant news. Your H2B will be so happy when you tell him, will definately make his day! Best of luck with your pregnancy. [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:ovktbxkf][img:ovktbxkf]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/555094.png[/img:ovktbxkf][/url:ovktbxkf]
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Congratulations Bree, Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and have a fantastic wedding day too
grumpy Posts: 1280
Congratulations to you!!!!! :o)ll
NY Eve Posts: 35
Congratulations Bree Sounds like you need to do another test - my first BFP was a first response and like you one line was much stronger than the other! Get another test (or 2) do one this afternoon, if its a BFP - then its definite - if its a BFN then try again with your first wee tomorrow morning. I'll keep the fingers crossed for you and hope you dont get too much morning sickness if you have a wedding to get through!!!! Bet DH will be just delighted for you! Take care of yourself!
woonoo Posts: 78
A wonderful happy surprise, congrats! H2B will be thrilled. Go and do another one, Clear Blue is really good, even if your are early on
Septbride Posts: 380
Congrats to you both - another lovely story!! xx
Frankie Posts: 1571
Oh that's brilliant news!!! Congrats.