Oh my GOD....new Gillian McKeith show disgrace

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Just saw an ad for her new programme, it's called..... 3 FAT BRIDES.....ONE THIN DRESS :ooh :ooh O:| O:| I presume it's a competition to see which bride-to-be can lose the most weight and therefore win the dress............ That evil, malnutritioned woman makes me so mad O:| O:| O:| >:o(
Toblerone Posts: 2698
hi Loopy Loo, i was just thinking the same thing!! And they only have 8 weeks to do it! It's so mean. As if brides aren't under enough stress. O:| O:|
It's disgusting....... then again those silly girls obviously volunteered for it! Why would you want to put yourself through that?? ;o(
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
omg i cannot believe that woman can stoop soooooo lowwwwww. like way down.
Toblerone Posts: 2698
I suppose the 3 involved will have volunteered and she is such a drill sargent they will be motivated all the way through. Also it's probably just a programme to promote Gillian McKeith's new book ----Gillian McKeith's Wedding Countdown Diet. Just published end of may.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Thats terrible, where do they get the ideas for these shows. >:o(
The name of the show is really horrible....3 Fat Brides.... what goes through peoples' heads???
Dee71 Posts: 412
I do NOT like that woman - she makes my blood boil >:o( with slogans like that ............ O:| O:| O:| O:| She would want to look at the may SHE looks- if you ask me up close i think she looks very rough ............. so mad >:o( >:o(
Anonymous Posts: 24542
3 Insane Bints, 1 Miserable B*tch Can't stand that wagon O:| O:| O:|
Yoda Posts: 3340
Is that the woman who looks at people's poo ? [img:16adfagc]http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img:16adfagc]