OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride to be 2015 Posts: 9
Hey Girls. Oh my god he did it he finally did it!!! i got engaged last nite!! its not really the most romantic of scenes but i have been waiting for sooo long!! were went up to our local chippy and we got the usual fish and chips and then in my fish was my ring!!! its class its a solitaire and its white gold. awh girls its gorgeous!! we booked chapel today then for 5 sept 2015. i no i no its ages away but were both been laid off and were just gona save like hell now, and who knows if we get jobs it might be brought forward :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
Congrats :o)ll
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Congratulations! That was quite a sweet proposal actually, the simple ones can sometimes be the best (I was proposed to in the dark!). Enjoy all the planning, you'll have a ball!
whitedaisy Posts: 761
CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll (p.s i think thats a lovely proposal...just simple)
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
Congrats! :o)ll
chaos Posts: 1904
congrats, such an exciting time
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Congratulations! Thats fantastic news, especailly on such a gloomy day
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Well congratualations, thats brilliant news. I on the other hand am still waiting for my ring before he "surprises me" with the romantic gesture...... We ordered it about 5 weeks ago and I'm starting to freak out O:| O:| O:| I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU SCREAMING FROM THE HILL TOPS THAT WE ARE ENGAGED :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tinarea Posts: 47
congrats so delighted for you both :o)ll :xox
mrspants Posts: 4652
This is a joke ya?