OH so cute!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daisy2012 Posts: 619
had to post about my OH - he is so sweet. He was reading the rollercoaster app on my iphone the other night, and he came home with two packets of ginger nut biscuits last night from work - he read that they are good for MS!!!!! Can't believe I'll be replacing wine with gingernut biscuits on a Friday night :o( Bump is worth it!!!!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Ah, that's cute! Hope he keeps it up now for the next 35 weeks. Congrats on your pregnancy, it is a bloody lovely time :lvs
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
how intuitive of him, well done OH! Have to say my DH is fantastic lately the place is falling down and hes coping away!
Luka Posts: 1904
Aw! I didn't miss wine at all on my DS, & I love my wine! I was in a totally different zone when pregnant & by the time I was 7 weeks, even the sight of a wine bottle made me want to throw up! Our bodies are amazing at cutting out what we shouldn't have! Best of luck with the next 8 months!
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
That's adorable. My DH saw, in the pregnancy app on my phone, that there was a question mark over whether it is safe to have a mobile phone near your bump; he hasn't left me put my phone in my pocket since. I would have preferred the biscuits :o0 I have to say though that DH has been amazing. He's cooking loads and already planning what dishes he's going to make and freeze for when the baby comes *)
Glad to hear about all the OHs stepping up to the mark! On the down side about the ginger nut bikkies, brought 4 to work with me on Friday, ddin;t feel nauseous but ate them all anyway >:o( Oooppps!
newyorker Posts: 309
Awwww, how good are our other half's. My DH has been great, I'm just hoping it'll continue! He hasn't once complained about having dry hot and spicy chicken nearly every second day, or me getting up to go to the toilet 4 times during the night, or me not in the mood for sex, or having nothing in the fridge when he goes looking for something to eat. He's off out doing the grocery shopping etc without even being nagged to do it, not too mention he washes the floors and has really stepped up when it comes to the house work. I had to ban him from coming home with little treats for me i.e. cakes, chocolates, sweets etc as I will be huge if we keep that up. His birthday coming up soon I will have to treat him. I will try and stay awake long enough for him to come to bed ;o) ;o)
hehehehe jiggy, your post made me laugh so much!!! Enjoy the birthday celebrations!!!! I'm very proud of myself today, only ate one of my 4 ginger nuts (actually needed that one, downed a glass of juice this morn, trying to get out of the house quickly and it came straight back up again - amateur!!!! Ginger nut helped settle me thank god!