Oh Sweet Jesus!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miah Posts: 2738
The marriage prep course place is trying to tell me I haven't paid for our course, even though I went in there in January and paid in person, in cash!!! Gonna kill someone!! I'll shove the receipt up her hole!!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Go on, shove it up their hole! :o0 dont mind them.
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
I had some trouble with ours since feb booked feb and when i rang to confirm near the time she said our name wasnt down then she put us down for march 23rd rang today! GUESS WHAT didnt put our name down i complained and she said 'i think i would remember your name as im the one taking bookings' she said she would put us down in for may and i said no i would try somewhere else so booked somewhere else today for April, just as well i was trying to be organised and wedding is still 9 months away. O:|
Miah Posts: 2738
Ha! didn't have to! Apparently they just "found a note" of my payment. A note? How about splashing big letters across the application [b:39rn69p9]PAID!!! If this is the standard of customer service we can expect in this day and age, is it any wonder reality TV shows like Bridezilla are so popular!![/b:39rn69p9]
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
[quote]If this is the standard of customer service we can expect in this day and age, is it any wonder reality TV shows like Bridezilla are so popular!! ha ha :o0 [/url]