Oh Thank God.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I'm back. The internet and email have been down at work since yesterday and I felt cut off from the outside worls. The internet is back now (obviously) but still no email. Ah well at least I can wol to my little heart's content for the afternoon now. What did I miss?
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Baby Tigger":7gseg2p6]I'm back. The internet and email have been down at work since yesterday and I felt cut off from the outside worls. The internet is back now (obviously) but still no email. Ah well at least I can wol to my little heart's content for the afternoon now. [b:7gseg2p6]What did I miss?[/b:7gseg2p6][/quote:7gseg2p6] not much, token did ask me to get my boobs out though.
Oh I always knew he was after your body IF. You'd want to watch him. Did you get them out for him??
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Baby Tigger":203hi8ee]Oh I always knew he was after your body IF. You'd want to watch him. [b:203hi8ee]Did you get them out for him??[/b:203hi8ee][/quote:203hi8ee] nah, told him it was a bit chilly for my meez to be flaunting it.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Baby Tigger":ifdcar11]Oh I always knew he was after your body IF. [/quote:ifdcar11] Oh it's not just her body. <creepy> I want her mind too. </creepy>
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Baby Tigger":2iptd738]I'm back. The internet and email have been down at work since yesterday and I felt cut off from the outside worls. The internet is back now (obviously) but still no email. Ah well at least I can wol to my little heart's content for the afternoon now. What did I miss?[/quote:2iptd738] I missed you :o( thought you werent talking to me :o( very upset :o( welcome back :o)ll >:o) :o)ll >:o) :o)ll >:o)
Oh Cluck. I emailed you yesterday to see how the interview went and kept wondering why I couldn't get a reply. Then I realised that I couldn't get on here either. There was some mess-up with transferring accounts or something daft like that. How are you anyway?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Good to have you back Tigger :o)ll
pristine_matrix Posts: 122
[quote="Baby Tigger":14y1r8l5]I'm back. The internet and email have been down at work since yesterday and I felt cut off from the outside worls. The internet is back now (obviously) but still no email. Ah well at least I can wol to my little heart's content for the afternoon now. What did I miss?[/quote:14y1r8l5] Someone finally sexed me. We now know that I'm not a man. Who knew? All it took was to flip me over. Ah well. At least R'N'R is open minded.