Oi Anthony!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
So Im dyin to know..... Do you wear two pairs of knickers with your leggings or what?
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i go commando
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I can 2nd that :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh >:o) >:o)
Under leggings? Do they not chafe???
only with jeggings
[quote="Mrs Summer":30arcpxq]I can 2nd that :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh >:o) >:o)[/quote:30arcpxq] What that you do or Anthony does????? :ooh :ooh :ooh Im telling Mr Summer
[quote="AnthonyHutton":u66ieevp]only with jeggings[/quote:u66ieevp] Does it not get a bit sweaty though? How about treggings?
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":3jlnn110][quote="Mrs Summer":3jlnn110]I can 2nd that :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh >:o) >:o)[/quote:3jlnn110] What that you do or Anthony does????? :ooh :ooh :ooh Im telling Mr Summer[/quote:3jlnn110] That Anthony does >:o) >:o)
no i wear the jedwareggings
[quote="Mrs Summer":37xgzdn0][quote="Scarlett O Hara ":37xgzdn0][quote="Mrs Summer":37xgzdn0]I can 2nd that :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh >:o) >:o)[/quote:37xgzdn0] What that you do or Anthony does????? :ooh :ooh :ooh Im telling Mr Summer[/quote:37xgzdn0] That Anthony does >:o) >:o)[/quote:37xgzdn0] :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh Im tellin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!