Oi Cluck

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Are you excited? Aren't you on your holliers from work from this evening? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
clucky Posts: 26471
yup just spent the last hour training the silly bint in who will be filling my chair for the fortnight god she is clueless :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Cluck":3rxhdb6a]yup just spent the last hour training the silly bint in who will be filling my chair for the fortnight god she is clueless :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3rxhdb6a] Enjoy will you get a chance to wol before you head to Eygpt
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
wooooo hoo!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="Princess Cinders":2p04ilww][quote="Cluck":2p04ilww]yup just spent the last hour training the silly bint in who will be filling my chair for the fortnight god she is clueless :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2p04ilww] Enjoy will you get a chance to wol before you head to Eygpt[/quote:2p04ilww] god i dunno possibly :o)ll :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
get himself to bring home the laptop!
*gone* Posts: 4785
What day are you flying out?
Next Wednesday
charli Posts: 5994
lucky cow!! Egypt is supposed to be amazing :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll how long you off for, 2 weeks?